Is Collegian Movers licensed and insured?

Collegian Movers Inc is an insured & licensed CT moving company. We are licensed by both the State of Connecticut and the Federal DOT agencies. Per our license agreements, we are required to carry “Workers Compensation” for our workers and insurance on all our vehicles. In addition, all of our moving crew members are drug-tested, background checked and provided with hands-on training to assure they meet our 98% customer satisfaction rating.

  • Our CT LIC. # is C-589
  • U.S. DOT. # is 482141
  • ICC MC # is 252992

Collegian Movers & Storage offers professional local and long-distance moving services, as well as packing and storage. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with complete customer satisfaction throughout your moving process. So, please call the office at (203) 283-5044 to discuss any questions you may have regarding our licensing and insurance. We would be more than happy to speak with you.