How Do I Move Art, Antiques, Valuables?
Planning to move art, antiques, valuables on your own? Use these moving and packing tips to prevent damage or breakage during your move.
- Have your fine art items appraised and insured by a qualified professional.
- Take the time to learn how to pack your valuables and use quality packing supplies
- Double- and triple-walled cartons
- Stretch wrap and cushioning wrap
- Packing tape
- Fine tissue and Kraft paper
- Be sure to mark all the boxed as FRAGILE, so everyone with the knowledge to handle them with care
- Check out all of our packing suggestions so you can do it yourself the right way.
Still, don’t feel like you are confident in your packing or moving skills? Give Collegian Movers a call. We’d be happy to lend a steady hand. Our movers are trained to take care of your precious pieces. We assure you they arrive safely and are treated with the finest care.