How to Move Art, Antiques, Valuables
Planning to move art, antiques, valuables on your own? Use these moving and packing tips to prevent damage or breakage during your move.
- Have your fine art appraised and insured by a qualified professional.
- Take the time to learn how to pack your valuables and use quality packing supplies
- Double- and triple-walled cartons
- Stretch wrap and cushioning wrap
- Packing tape
- Fine tissue and Kraft paper
- Be sure to mark all the boxed as FRAGILE, so everyone with know to handle them with care
- Check out all of our packing tips so you can do it yourself the right way.